Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Beginning

So this is my blog! FINALLY! So let's get it started! (corny lol)

Im ShaMarian and this is my spot. You can talk about.....whatever! However, I will start the first topic *drum roll* SEX! Let's tak about sex! Whatever your pleasure....tell me. Whether its self-pleasure or with a partner. Tell me what turns you on. What gives you COMPLETE satisfaction? Don't hold anything back. I won't hold anything against you...I promise! You can keep it PG or get as X-rated as you like!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to be held...lots of kissing. I'm more of a love maker than an effer. :) You so nasty...

Nikki-Pink said...

Am I? I like being "NASTY"! I love it all. Tie me up, throw me around, bend me over, hug me, kiss me, lick me, bite me...just DONT pull my hair! lol